Friday, May 29, 2015

My First Attempt at Crochet Braids!

Bonjour!

This was my first attempt at crochet braids! It took me at least 3 hours, max 4 to the hair! I ended up wearing this style for about 3 weeks.

So when I put the hair in I had to cut and shape it. This was amateur hour as I can't do hair lol so I was a bit apprehensive about how this would turn out but it came out pretty!

Maintaining the hair:
Because I didn't set the hair correctly the first time I had re-boil it frequently! I just put a bonnet on at night to keep the curls and at the gym, I just put the hair into a ponytail and put a scarf on.

Braid Pattern

Pros of this style:
- Easy peasy
- Cheap
-Natural looking
- Easy access to scalp


Cons of my style:
- Burning self with boiling water lol
- Not letting the hair set long enough the first time means you have to reset your hair frequently

My final review post here: I would do this again but only if I pre-boiled the hair and then installed it


No comments:

Post a Comment