Saturday, May 30, 2015

Marley Hair Crochet Braid Review


Check out my first post about this hair here
This is the final review of the hair!
Deets:

Packs used:  I used about 2 packs, cut in half 



Style lasted: I probably wore this for about 2-3 weeks. It got on my nerves lol

Ease of Style: Okay! The installation process is simple however the dipping the hair in boiling water part is incredibly difficult! I feel like it's one of those things you have to do right the first time. The first time I did it I didn't let the hair curl long enough so the curls had to be frequently redone. To avoid this I recommend pre-dipping the hair in the boiling water before installing it. 

Realistic: 

This hair is super realistic. Everyone will be asking if it's your hair because of how seamlessly it blends with kinkier natural hair! Even as your hair grows out, it continues to look extremely natural! 

Overall thoughts:

I would only try this hair again only if I pre-dipped it first because otherwise, it's just such a hassle to keep recurling and recurling. I love how realistic it looked. I can't comment on the longevity of the hair because it was my fault for not pre-dipping the hair. 

You can read more about this hair in my previous post: My First Attempt at Crochet Braids

No comments:

Post a Comment