Saturday, January 18, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Happy Hair Days Argan Oil Intensive Repair Conditioner

Holaaaa!
happy hair days argan oil intensive repair conditioner review

I'm so excited to write this review y'all! I loveeee this conditioner! I have used it a lot since I got it because I just cannot get enough! Check the review after the jump -->
Description:
"Happy Hair Days Argan Oil Intense Repair Conditioner - restore dry, damaged hair with this precious blend of Moroccan Argan Oil 

Deeply moisturising conditioner to restore softness and shine! 
Too weary to wake? Lacking a spring in your stride? 

Happy Hair Days offers you the perfect daily pick-me-up... scentsational scent and care to give your hair the body, sheen and shine it deserves. 

Feel Good Whilst Doing Good

We believe in keeping things natural and are proud to claim our gentle shampoos and conditioners are free from parabens, sodium laureth sulphate and mineral oils." 

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum, Citrus Aurantiumdulcis (Orange) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ceteareth-20, Sodium PCA, Aspartic Acid, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, CI 19140, CI 14700, CI 17200, CI 42090, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarin

Smell: Really nice I can't place it exactly but your hair will smell good all day!


Consistency: Super Thick but I guess that's why it is so moisturizing. Not a lot of slip at all.


How I used it: I mostly used it without heat for like 5-10 mins then rinsed.

Thoughts: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It is so moisturizing and leaves my hair smelling sooo gooood. OMG. -This is definitely a new staple. It is inexpensive and can be found in-store.
Also, the ingredients are pretty good. I've been using this product for a month and some change so it lasts awhile. I do not recommend using it as a daily conditioner, it seems like it has potential to make your hair too soft even though there is protein in the conditioner. I find that it's more like a deep conditioner. This conditioner doesn't have a whole lot of slip but the tangles like melted out of my hair anyway. I really like this conditioner.

Price: £3-4, I got mine at TK Maxx but Sainsbury also sells it.

No comments:

Post a Comment