Friday, April 11, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: BeUnique Bamboo Monoi Milk Gentle Cleanser

Hey loves! I've been MIA from the product review scene but I'm back and ready for curliness! 
Here is a product review for the BeUnique Bamboo Monoi Milk Gentle Cleanser!

Description via BeUnique Hair Care website: This gentle hair cleanser is designed to cleanse the hair shaft and scalp without stripping essential moisture from the hair. The silica in the Bamboo Extract penetrates the hair cortex, promoting stronger hair. This stuff is so good it can even aid in detangling the hair and is also suitable for loc wearers."

More after the jump-->



Ingredients via BeUnique Hair Care websiteCoco Glucoside, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) Shoot Extract (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate, Goats Milk Powder, Monoi de Tahiti Oil (Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Tiare (Gardenia tahitensis) Flower Extract), Vegetable Glycerine, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Caprylate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Chlorphenesin, Parfume, Citric Acid

Smell: Fruity 

Consistency: Liquidy, kind of like castille soap.

Thoughts: One thing to note is that a little goes a long way, the first time I used it, I used wayyy too much and my hair was a bit stripped. This was totally my fault. I tried the product again (using a lot less) and this time around it was much much better. After rinsing my curls were popping everywhere! The shampoo has a nice lather which leaves your hair feeling cleansed. 

Price: Full Size: £11.99 for 200ml Sample Size: £3.49 for 50 ml

Where to buy: Full Size and Sample Size

Overall: I really like this product, my hair was springy and cleansed without feeling stripped. Also, one doesn't need to use a lot of shampoo to get the clean feeling, I feel like this product has really good value and will last a while. I think the sample size is pretty generous. I've used the sample sized product 2-3 times and I still have plenty more left. I like that the product has great ingredients at an affordable price. I actually like the smell and find it quite pleasant and not overwhelming. I'm excited to try more things from this brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment