Sunday, February 2, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse

My first curl enhancing product aww hehe, check out the review after the jump..-->

Description: "The Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse is perfect for loose wavy to tightly curled natural textures. Simple “Wash and Wear” styles are easily achieved with the Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse.  Infused with Olive Oil and Vitamin B Complex, the Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse nourishes the hair while providing added moisture and shine.  This lightweight formula dries quickly, defines curls and reduces frizz while giving hair a gorgeous, natural sheen." via Design Essentials

Ingredients: "Water (Aqua), Polyquaternium 55, Cetyl Triethylmonium Olivate Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone (and) Caprylyl Glycol, PEG 75 Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone Coployol, Citric Acid, FD&C Blue No.1 (C.I.42090), FD&C Yellow No.5 (C.I. 19140)" via Design Essentials


Smell: Fruity and the smell lingers...it's nice

Consistency:  Foam

How I used it: I have in mini twists and I used this to create a wash and go look and to set my twists on flexi rods.

Thoughts: If you use too much it will get sticky but it works very well in defining curls (well the ends of my twists) and reducing frizz which is helpful when keeping twists in for long periods of time. I can't speak on how it works on loose hair but I really like it on my twists.

Price: £8.95 at Curly Emporium

No comments:

Post a Comment