Thursday, January 23, 2014

Product Review: SheaDo Honey Love HAIRMILK

A venture into hair milks with SheaDo
 ---->
Description:
"Have your hair some milk honey! Sheabutter, castor oil, avocado oil and aloe vera are part of the reason why our Honey Love Hairmilk is nice and creamy. A perfect leave-in conditioner for dry and thirsty hair. Our organic moisturizes, nourishes and provides great detangling properties. Perfect to replenish ‘second-day hair’ and for light curl defining."

Ingredients:

Aqua, Persea Gratissma (Avocado oil), Cetyl alcohol (thickener palm oil derived), Cetrimonium Chloride (conditioning agent coconut oil derived), Riccinus communis (Castor oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Aloe barbedensis (Aloe Vera), Ceteareth 20 (emulsifier coconut oil derived), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (vegetable thickener), PEG-8- Dimethicone* (raspberries), PEG-8-Raspberriate (raspberries), PEG-7-Glyceryl Cocoate (emulsifier derived from coconut oil), Mel (Honey), Avena Strigosa (Black Oat extract), Phenoxyethanol ((mild food grade preservative), Caprylyl Glycol and Chlorophensin (mild preservatives), Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol (mild preservative), Coumarin (fragrance). 

Consistency: Kind of light...kinda like yogurt but like less runny...yogurt with fruit lol. I don't know how to describe it but it is just right. They describe it as creamy, maybe that is the word I am looking for. :)


How I used it: As a leave in and a moisturizer

Thoughts: I loveeee this milk! My hair is so soft and stayed soft for a few days. So far I have used it twice but I am really liking it! I will update when I finish this sample. I think my hair likes it because of the castor oil, coconut oil, and the shea butter, all of my fav ingredients. Also, you do not need a whole lot to get your whole head done so there is great value

Price: full size £16.70 for 250 ml at Curly Emporium  samples from SheaDo for 6.95 euros for 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment