Monday, February 4, 2013

Product review: Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai Shampoo Bar

Hairveda Cocasta Shikakai Shampoo Bar review

Description via Hairveda Website: "An Ayurveda inspired treat! Completely Handmade, Natural & SLS Free! Our shampoo bar blend is infused with pure Shikakai, Butters, Cranberries & moisturizing goodies to ensure great wash each and every time! Shikakai Swirl can add volume and thickness to your hair! Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand! 10 washes. Directions included! Swirl pattern and color varies."



Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Ricinus Comminis (Castor ) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctoris (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Butter, Hemp Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Water, Sorbitol Oleate, Glycine Soja Protein, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut Powder, Emulsifying Wax, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed Oil), Phtlalate Free Fragrance.

Smell: Didn't notice

Consistency: Bar, lathers like soap

How I used it: I pre-pood with Vatika Frosting then used the shampoo bar. I wet my hair and hands to create a lather with the soap. At first, I rubbed it on my hands and lathered in my hair but by the third section, I was just using the bar straight on my scalp. 

Thoughts: My hair felt very clean and I enjoyed the process lol. It did not strip my hair of moisture so I will be fine using this weekly.

Price: 
It's 5 dollars. I love it. I paid 1.75 gbp for a sample that I can tell will last me awhile 

Repurchase? 
 I will be repurchasing when this bar runs out. In fact, I am about to go use it right now lol. This is the best shampoo I've used for awhile. Purchase here: http://www.hairveda.com/Cocasta-Shikakai-Bar-p27.html or here if in the UK


Update: After 3 uses I have concluded that I love it lol, #thatisall

No comments:

Post a Comment