Cherish Bohemian Braid Crochet Braids Review

Hello Hello My Crochet Braid Loving Curlies,

This is my third set of crochet braids, I'm so in love with the ease of this style! This hair is my most natural looking set however it hasn't been a complete walk in the park dealing with it. This is going to be a review of the UK brand Cherish Bohemian Braid hair.


They stopped selling Freetress Bohemian Braid on Paks so I decided to try a new brand. This hair is the same price as Freetress hair, it costs me about £3.99 per pack from the Paks Cosmetics. However, this hair is also discontinued! I have no idea why these companies are discontinuing Bohemian Braid when it is clearly a favorite amongst naturals

I used about 5 packs of hair in this install and I used color 1B/30. I still have some hair leftover to fill in any gaps in my hair. It took me about 4 - 5 hours to do this style including braiding. I used TastePink's braiding pattern from this video but not the method that she used. 

Prepping my hair:

Pre-Fluffing
During the Installation Process:



After the Installation: 


Labels: , , ,