Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Product Review: Shea moisture Yucca and Baobab Thickining Mist

shea moisture yucca and baobab thickening  review

Promises: "Thickens strands and increases volume for thicker, full-bodied hair. Spray on damp or towel dried hair concentrating on roots and style."


Ingredientsde-ionized water, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) extract, Yucca Filamentosa extract, Nutyrospermum Parkii (Shea) oil (denotes certified organic ingredients), aloe vera leaf juice, SD 40 alcohol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, biotin, rosemary extract, bamboo extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower and Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract.


How I used it: I used this as a moisturizer and refresher for my hair! 


Effectiveness: I have used this product for 3 weeks. Very effective in that it made my hair soft...I do not think it made my hair look any thicker than usual though...It did make my scalp have a cooling sensation, though.


Smell: It smells like artificial fragrance like fake nature or something. I had to double check that it says no synthetic fragrance  I do not like the smell at all. 


Consistency: spray, can be a bit sticky when over sprayed

Price: $10 US and 12.99 GBP 

Repurchase: If I still lived in the US, no doubt would I buy this product again, but now that I am back in the UK...I'm not sure because it is a lot more expensive ..convert 12.99 GBP to US and see what I mean..I do love it though, don't get me wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment