March "Spring Gloww" GlowwBox Unboxing/ Review


Hey guys peep what's inside my march GlowwBox!


Let's go step by step shall we...

  1. popband - £6 at thepopband.com
This could be cool, I hope I can fit my hair in it lol

2. MICABEAUTY Mineral Eye Shadow - No. 8 Tease - £14.95 at micabeauty.co.uk

It's a gold color, I'll post more after I do a makeup look with it :)

3. BEAUTY BEAUTY - Vita C Peptide Serum - £28 at beautybeauty.co.uk

I'm liking this so far but a review will coming in  few weeks

4.  BeUnique - Bamboo Monoi Milk - £11.95 at beuniquehaircare.co.uk

I tried this once, I will try this a few more times and do a review!

5. BEAUTY BEAUTY - Vital Recovery Concentrate - £28.55 at beautybeauty.co.uk

I'm really liking this so far toooo! Can't wait to do the review :)

That's all folks!


Labels: