Glowwbox 'Indulgence' Box February 2014


Can you believe February is over already? Time is flying by this year! Here is February's Glowwbox, it's called Indulgence...Leggo -->


Let's introduce our contestants shall we...


1)  Argentum Apothecary - La potion infiinte - Full Size 70ml for £147 at argentumapothecary.com

The potion is supposed to hydrate your skin and treat wrinkles, facial blemishes, and stress. I love the packaging but the price...my goodness. I can't wait to try it.

2. Helen E Nubian Pressed Powder in Plum - Full Size 10g for £13.50 at helen-e.com
I love love love Helen E so I'm super excited to try this! I was just talking about how I wanted some blush :) They have good discounts in store as well.

3. Leor Vanilla Bath Milk - Full Size 250ml for £20 at myleor.co.uk
Love the packaging! 

4. Nourish Golden Glow Illuminating Face Shimmer - Full Size 30ml for £14.95 at nourishskinrange.com


Watch out for some ne make up looks guys!

Labels: ,